Quote and buy online
WeeklyCover.co.uk > WeeklyCover Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Can I get insurance cover for the DVSA Part 3 test?


Sorry, but we are unable to provide insurance cover for this usage owing to the fact that the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) require an 'open driving insurance cover'.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Can I insure more than one driver on this policy?
Do you insure 9 seater vehicles?
Can I buy insurance to retrieve an impounded vehicle?
Can I get insurance cover if I am over 75?
Do you insure campervans?
Article details
Article ID: 33
Category: DVSA Part 3 Driving Tests
Date added: 6-Mar-2012 3:10pm
Views: 429
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.1/5.0 (52)

« Go back