Quote and buy online
WeeklyCover.co.uk > WeeklyCover Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Can I buy Third Party Fire & Theft insurance cover?


Sorry no, we only provide comprehensive insurance cover.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles Will I be covered if I drive abroad?
Will I get a courtesy vehicle after an accident?
Will I be covered if I drive my vehicle abroad?
Can I get insurance cover for the DVSA Part 3 test?
My number-plate is not being recognised, what can I do?
Article details
Article ID: 48
Category: Driving Licences
Date added: 6-Mar-2012 5:33pm
Views: 582
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.1/5.0 (51)

« Go back