Quote and buy online
WeeklyCover.co.uk > WeeklyCover Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

» Category: Permitted Drivers  (Go back)

» Articles in this category:

Can I get insurance cover if I am over 75? Article rated 3.0/5.0
Sorry no, we are unable to offer insurance cover to any driver over the age of 75.
Can I get insurance cover if I am under 19? Article rated 2.9/5.0
Sorry no, we only insure drivers between the ages of 19 and 75 for cars and vans and who meet our ac...
Can I insure more than one driver on this policy? Article rated 3.1/5.0
We are only able to provide temporary insurance cover for one named driver providing they are able t...
Do you insure taxi drivers? Article rated 3.1/5.0
We do not insure taxi or mini-cab drivers under this scheme. The acceptance criteria on the website ...
Do you insure unemployed persons? Article rated 3.0/5.0
Sorry no.
Do you insure provisional drivers? Article rated 3.0/5.0
Sorry not through this Website We can however provide temporary insurance cover for learner drivers...
Does being a House-husband count as unemployed? Article rated 3.0/5.0
Providing you are not seeking any form of Job-seekers allowances then you are able to purchase insur...